Brunei Gas Carriers Sdn Bhd (BGC) was established in 1998 and is responsible for the safe delivery of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) cargoes on behalf of our charterer, to overseas clients in Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and Malaysia.
We are looking for hard working and highly motivated individuals to enter the BGC Cadetship Programme to become either Deck Officers or Marine Engineers.
Deck Officers among others are responsible to conduct navigational surveillance , planning of travel routes, Ship Stability and etc whereas Engineering Officers are involved in all technical operations, maintenance of the engine room and equipment onboard our vessels.
- Brunei Citizen aged between 17 to 25 years old
- Able to communicate well in both spoken and written English
- International English Language Test System (English—IELTS for UKVI) with overall score band of 6.0 (Minimum of 5.5 in each component) is an added advantage.
- O-Level results must not be more than 3 years from the application date and the A-Level results must be taken in no more than 2 sittings.
- Final offer is subject to passing aptitude tests, assessments, interview, relevant seafarers medical exams and UKVI IELTS exams.
- Interested applicants who are currently waiting for O and/or A-Level results are welcome to apply.
- Graduates in technical discipline are welcome to apply.
- Please apply online at www.bgc.com.bn before 20th February 2021.
Late applications will not be entertained.
For further enquiries, please call 2613000 ext 303.